Effective July 1, 2012, All Oil Companies and Prime Contractors are required to obtain Special Moving Loading/Rig Permit from the MHA Nation Department of Transportation and MUST possess a copy of their T.E.R.O. Business License at ALL times during Transportation Moves. The Single Trip Permit Fee is $200.00 and ONLY valid for ONE DATE only. These Special Moving Permits are SINGLE TRIP PERMITS ONLY that is, from point ‘A’ to point ‘B’ and cannot be used for more than one trip. If your vehicle is a Crane, Workover Unit (Rig), Oversized Vehicle, Overweight, or Earth Moving Equipment, Construction Vehicle, you MUST obtain a Special Moving Permit from the MHA Nation Department of Transportation.

APPLY AT www.mhadot-quick-entry.com