Mission Statement and Vision
The mission of the MHA Department of Transportation is to develop, enforce, and ensure the safety and security of the people we serve, while enhancing public safety to our community. We instruct our employees to do so with the highest ethical standards.
Administrative-Issue DOT Impact Fee
- Licenses (MHA DOT Stickers) for all individuals, companies or entities doing business on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation.
- Issue Special Permits and Oversize/Overweight Permits.
- Motor Carrier Enforcement Division ensures compliance with MHA DOT policies and regulations to any company licensed by the MHA DOT.
- Ensures compliance with any other MHA Nation resolutions that the TBC designates companies to follow.
- Provide Weight Enforcement on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation. Dispatch also falls under this division.
- Work with other MHA Regulatory division.