Single Special Trip Permit is for companies without a TERO ID & only used twice a year.
Companies with a TERO ID and MHA DOT Decal moving a vehicle that is overweight or oversized will need a Single Trip Permit.
- Company information & TERO ID#
- Vehicle Information: Plate Number, Vehicle Weight, Complete Vin Number, Make, and Year
- Trip Information: Load description, BIA Route, Date of Travel
- Location information: Rig Number or Name of Location
*credit card transitions are subject to a 3.09% fee
Additional Information- PLEASE WAIT ONE MINUTE BEFORE PAYING INVOICES FOR MORE THAN ONE PERMIT
- Permits are required when you are driving on a B.I.A. (Bureau of Indian Affairs) Route.
- Approved permits are found online when logging into your account.
- All permits are valid for the requested day only (exception of rig move permits).
- Trips are defined as traveling from point “A” to “B” and can not be used for more than one trip.
- Permits are valid 1/2 hour before sunrise & 1/2 hour before sunset.
- Astringent or special circumstances allow the date to change and you must have prior approval from MHA DOT.
- Permits are not valid on state recognized holidays or during inclement weather.
- Any vehicle, crane, work over unit (rig), oversize vehicle (14′ hight & 8′ 6″ wide), overweight vehicle (105,000 lbs. or above), earth moving equipment, construction vehicles must obtain a special moving permit.
- These permits to do not give you blanket authority to use county roads that have weight restrictions. These are only authorized for B.I.A. (Bureau of Indian Affairs) Routes.
- Permits need to be obtained before movement occurs. Without a permit, a citation will be given.
Citations are issued if the company does not have a TERO Business License, DOT Decal or Special Moving Permit while doing business on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation.
How to Apply Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Processed permits & receipts are directly emailed to the specified email on the application. You can print a copy of the permit from your online application by selecting the print option next to the processed application.
Shawnta Everett can be reached by phone or email. Please have the last 4 digits of the processed permit ready when requesting any changes or a receipt.
Call the office and any of our employees will be more than happy to get a credit card over the phone or change your online credit card in the system
105,500 lbs. or Above
14′ High & 8’6″ Wide